SL Rasch GmbH
Optimal solutions for outstanding lightweight architecture
SL Rasch GmbH is an architecture and engineering practice whose work centres on the planning and implementation of innovative lightweight architecture. Our multinational and interdisciplinary team of architects, civil engineers, mechanical engineers and computer experts plans and builds structures that are successfully used as convertible shading roofs for outdoor spaces all over the world, with a special emphasis on large-format umbrellas.
In particular, SL Rasch has received international acclaim for the design and implementation of the Medina Piazza Shading Project in Saudi Arabia. The biggest convertible shading roof on the planet consists of 250 funnel-shaped umbrellas and shades a total area of 150,000 square metres – an unparalleled and highly innovative solution on an urban scale.
Ever since Dr Mahmoud Bodo Rasch founded the company in Stuttgart in 1980, SL Rasch has been raising fundamental questions about the development of holistic and individual solutions for new construction projects. Continuous research and the ongoing optimisation of scientific methods serve as the basis for the design and construction of convertible lightweight structures that include both permanent and mobile solutions.
In order to identify the objectively best solutions for the individual brief, we elaborate, compare and optimise alternative concepts in an iterative scientific process. We aspire to enhance people’s quality of life and comfort using the smallest possible amount of materials and energy – both in the private domain and in public urban spaces.
Chief Executive Officer
Head of Design & Engineering
Chief Financial Officer
Akram Al Assadi, Hosam AlSofi, Melanie Augustin, Jürgen Bradatsch, Ludmila Cosnean, Dennis Geldec, Joachim Haats, Johannes Haberkorn, Juri Harvardt, Hala Higazi, Jung Ik Hong, Steffen Huber, Britto Irudayaraj, Maren Klohr, Felix Koch, Peter Kohlruss, Jonas Lache, Timo Leucht, Anas Nassar, Damian Neff, Simon Pfrommer, Maxim Pok, Krishna Ramanujam, Mustafa Rasch, Nevin Rasch, Philipp Schäfer, Björn Scharf, Stefan Schöne, Julia Stumpf, Diem Tran, Macit Tuncel, Jeffrey Van Peenen, Christian Wagner
- Planning tasks in the area of special and lightweight structures in all service phases
- Creation of design concepts
- Planning and development of construction details
- Quality control of production and construction
- Compliance with objectives, deadlines and cost targets in the context of project implementation
- Coordination with building owners, authorities and engineers involved in the project
- Development of complex projects in close collaboration with our architects, mechanical and civil engineers as a holistic solution for our customers
- On-site support on construction sites and in offices (mainly in Saudi Arabia)
- Successfully completed architecture studies with profound professional experience
- Creativity and a high degree of spatial imagination
- Experience in administration building, residential and commercial construction as well as project development
- Very good knowledge in the use of Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino as well as AVA and MS Office
- Good knowledge of building regulations, building codes and technical regulations
- Safe handling of construction costs as well as cost tracking
- Organized, independent and structured working method
- Very good written and spoken German and English
EMPLOYEE PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICE (m/f/d)
- Development of standards and processes for multi-project management and advancement of efficient project coordination
- Proposal preparation and project planning (project calculations, time planning)
- Continuous project monitoring and reporting
- Providing impetus to management and organising project meetings
- Long-term establishment and further development of project management methods, procedures and tools
- Close cooperation with various project managers and specialist departments
- Completed studies in economics or engineering or completed commercial education
- Ideally professional experience in project management or project leadership in the construction industry
- Independent, self-reliant and motivated way of working
- Proficiency in MS Office and at best in common project management tools
- Strong communication skills, moderation talent, ability to deal with conflicts and standing
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
Have we aroused your curiosity? Then send us your detailed application with your possible starting date and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!