SL Rasch GmbH
Optimal solutions for outstanding lightweight architecture
SL Rasch GmbH is an architecture and engineering practice whose work centres on the planning and implementation of innovative lightweight architecture. Our multinational and interdisciplinary team of architects, civil engineers, mechanical engineers and computer experts plans and builds structures that are successfully used as convertible shading roofs for outdoor spaces all over the world, with a special emphasis on large-format umbrellas.
In particular, SL Rasch has received international acclaim for the design and implementation of the Medina Piazza Shading Project in Saudi Arabia. The biggest convertible shading roof on the planet consists of 250 funnel-shaped umbrellas and shades a total area of 150,000 square metres – an unparalleled and highly innovative solution on an urban scale.
Ever since Dr Mahmoud Bodo Rasch founded the company in Stuttgart in 1980, SL Rasch has been raising fundamental questions about the development of holistic and individual solutions for new construction projects. Continuous research and the ongoing optimisation of scientific methods serve as the basis for the design and construction of convertible lightweight structures that include both permanent and mobile solutions.
In order to identify the objectively best solutions for the individual brief, we elaborate, compare and optimise alternative concepts in an iterative scientific process. We aspire to enhance people’s quality of life and comfort using the smallest possible amount of materials and energy – both in the private domain and in public urban spaces.
Chief Executive Officer
Head of Design & Engineering
Chief Financial Officer
Akram Al Assadi, Hosam AlSofi, Melanie Augustin, Jürgen Bradatsch, Dennis Geldec, Johannes Haberkorn, Jung Ik Hong, Steffen Huber, Britto Irudayaraj, Christine Kanstinger, Maren Klohr, Felix Koch, Timo Leucht, Anas Nassar, Sebastian Otto, Simon Pfrommer, Dr. Shahriar Piroozram, Maxim Pok, Ilda Ramovic, Dzemal Ramovic, Mustafa Rasch, Philipp Schäfer, Stefan Schöne, Julia Stumpf, Diem Tran, Christian Wagner
Former employees and partners
Hassan Abbasi, Faruk Aksoy, Hadil Al-Bataineh, Dr. Bernes Alihodzic, Basel Al Lababidi, Tarek Annan, Ghazi Armoot, Ramzi Bacha, Guenter Bartsch, Torben Beeg, Petar Bejic, Hamdiya Cebe, Mehdi Benhadj-Djilali, Jay Bonner, Bensalem Bouabdallah, Regine Bühler, Michael Conrad, Harald Voigt, Stefano Delisi, Abdel Bar Derkaoui, Arshed Badr Eldin, Sonja Endmeier, Jakob Frick, Fatmir Fetaji, Bernhard Gawenat, Gerhard Giesse, Markus Gillmann, Fedor Gouverneur, Stefan Hähnlein, Heike Haker, Dr. Eberhard Haug, Rainer Holzapfel, Nadia Hadj Youssefova, Reinhold Kollmar, Georg Krüger, Benjamin Kullen, Hans Laun, Hans Lohner, Dr. Rainald Löhner, Martin Luccarelli, Gerhard Luckner, Peter Malauschek, Dr. Alex Michalski, Georgios Mouroussidis, Dr. Frei Otto, Nagihan Ozan, Peter Pätzold, Martin Pfänder, Dr. Roland Pietsch, Dr. Bodo Rasch, Achmed Rasch, Nevin Rasch, Fadl Rezk, Katharina Philana Rindtorff, Khairallah Sadiq, Ahmed Sahmoud, Mehmet Sahin, Felix Sauter, Björn Scharf, Jochen Schilling, Günther Schnell, Anne Schult, Amir Shahzad, Umut Soyyigit, Walter Spanagel, Daud Sutton, Iris Treffinger
FREELANCER ARCHITECT (m/f/d)
- Planning tasks in the area of special and lightweight structures in all service phases
- Creation of design concepts
- Planning and development of construction details
- Quality control of production and construction
- Compliance with objectives, deadlines and cost targets in the context of project implementation
- Coordination with building owners, authorities and engineers involved in the project
- Development of complex projects in close collaboration with our architects, mechanical and civil engineers as a holistic solution for our customers
- Successfully completed architecture studies with profound professional experience
- Creativity and a high degree of spatial imagination
- Experience in administration building, residential and commercial construction as well as project development
- Very good knowledge in the use of Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino as well as AVA and MS Office
- Good knowledge of building regulations, building codes and technical regulations
- Safe handling of construction costs as well as cost tracking
- Organized, independent and structured working method
- Very good written and spoken German and English
What we offer you
- The opportunity to work in a harmonious environment
- Flat hierarchies in a motivated, international and ambitious team
- Varied tasks in the field of tension between architecture and engineering with a high degree of personal responsibility and initiative
- Close cooperation with manufacturers and international project management
- Flexible working hours
- Drinks and fresh fruit
Have we aroused your curiosity? Then send us your detailed application with your possible starting date and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!